Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

What a blessing it was to have my baby girl home on Mother's Day. I had the best first Mother's Day ever! My mom and dad came over to celebrate with us. Matthew grilled out fajitas for lunch and we got to celebrate my first Mother's Day and my mom's 34th Mother's Day. It was a great time. My sweet husband bought me a dozen red roses and I got a charm bracelet with a heart charm that says mommy and a charms of a  pair of baby girl shoes. Then the best part  was getting a Mother's Day card from Brooklyn that had the outline of her hands drawn on the card. Thanks to my sweet husband and his creative ideas I now have a treasured card of our baby girl's hand prints on our first Mother's Day together.

Mimi, April, Brooklyn, & Grandpa

 Brooklyn and her bow.


Mother's Day Family Picture
  Our First Mother's Day Family Picture

 My special dress to celebrate Mother's Day.
 Mommy and Me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!!!! Being home is great. I know this may sound weird, but I would love to bring ya'll dinner. That was the best thing ever when we first came home, because dinner was the last thing on my list of stuff to due, that I wanted to deal with, we had dinners brought to us for about two weeks and it was great. if you are intrested e-mail emmalee996@hotmail.com and we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete